Because of its enormous popularity, the Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track Program is being extended through 2008! We are very excited about the number of participants in the program, and we look forward to working with more networking professionals in 2008.There are some important changes to the program that we highlight below.
- Enterprise Routing Courseware Remains At No Cost, Vouchers Now Worth a 50% Discount for Exams
- What's the same:
- The existing Enterprise Routing courseware will remain available on the Fast Track Web Portal, and participants will continue to have the opportunity to earn Enterprise Routing associate-level (JNCIA-ER) and specialist-level (JNCIS-ER) certification vouchers.
- What's changed:
- Beginning February 8, participants will realize a 50% savings when redeeming JNCIA-ER and JNCIS-ER vouchers at any Prometric Testing Center, as opposed to being able to take the exams at no charge in 2007.
- This change in cost still provides an exceptional opportunity for participants because the courseware, valued at several thousand dollars, still remains at no charge for the participants, and on average, a participant will incur a cost of only $60 per exam.
- What's the same:
- New Program Name and New Certifications Coming Soon
- The program name has changed from the JUNOS Enterprise Routing Certification Fast Track Program to the Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track Program because coming soon we are adding two additional certification offerings to the program in 2008. Stay tuned for future announcements.
- Cisco Certification Requirement Removed and New Fast Track Web Portal Created
- Starting in 2008, networking professionals no longer need to be Cisco certified to participate in the Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track Program. This change allows all experienced networking professional to participate in the program. Throughout 2008, Juniper Networks will continue to fast track even more networking professionals in the shortest amount of time-at a substantial savings!
- COMING SOON on February 8, we are releasing the new Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track Web Portal. To provide our participants an even better experience, we are implementing the following features:
- A new, easy-to-navigate, enhanced user interface
- Updated program information with the addition of FAQs
- Event-based e-mail notifications to keep participants' accounts more secure
- The ability to track the progress of participants' preassessment exams!
The Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track program is specifically designed for experienced networking professionals to become certified Juniper Networks JUNOS software. Between January and December 2008, Juniper Networks will fast track them to maximize their education in the shortest amount of time-at a substantial savings.
Networking professionals who achieve multiple certifications are now in greater demand than ever, commanding higher salaries and adding more value to high-end enterprises. Because of this increased need, we are pleased to continue to provide them with this fast tracked way to become Juniper Networks JUNOS-certified. Normally, these certifications would cost them several thousand dollars, so we encourage them to take advantage of this opportunity now.
Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track Web Portal
The Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track Web Portal contains all the Juniper Networks Education Services courseware, lab guides and diagrams, technical manuals, and the tools you need to become Juniper Networks JUNOS-certified. Specifically, you have access to the following materials:
- JUNOS as a Second Language eLearning course
- Operating Juniper Networks Routers in the Enterprise student and lab guides
- Advanced Juniper Networks Routing in the Enterprise student and lab guides
- Hardware and software technical documentation
- Basic installation eLearning courses
- JNCIA-ER preassessment online exam
- JNCIS-ER preassessment online exam
The Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track Program Process
- Step 1: Obtain a Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track Web Portal Access Card from Juniper Networks, your J-Partner or by downloading it from the link below. The access card contains the web address for the Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track Web Portal.
- Step 2: Access the Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track Web Portal authorization page.
- Step 3: Complete the registration page and advance to the curriculum page to complete the following activities:
- Take the 90-minute JUNOS as a Second Language eLearning course.
- Review the Operating Juniper Networks Routers in the Enterprise student courseware and lab guides.
- Take the JNCIA-ER preassessment exam to receive a voucher to take the JNCIA-ER associate-level exam.
- Take the JNICA-ER certification exam at any Prometric Testing Center near you. For more information about the Prometric Testing Centers, please go to http://www.prometric.com
- Step 4: Once you pass the JNCIA-ER exam, you can achieve an additional specialist-level certification by revisiting the Juniper Networks Certification Fast Track Program Web Portal and completing the following activities:
If you have completed the Enterprise Routing certifications, very soon you will be able to achieve two more Juniper Networks certifications. We'll be informing you of the details in the near future.
- Review the Advanced Juniper Networks Routing in the Enterprise student courseware and lab guides.
- Take the JNCIS-ER preassessment exam to receive a voucher to take the JNCIS-ER associate-level exam.
- Take the JNICS-ER certification exam at any Prometric Testing Center near you. For more information about the Prometric Testing Centers, please go to http://www.prometric.com
Get Started NOW and:
Good Luck! If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.